- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Situated within a private enclave of four luxurious homes and embraced by lush greenery, this stylish Northwest Contemporary at Magnolia Place is an illustration of quality construction and attention to detail. Open the door to 4,487 square feet of thoughtfully designed living space, as five bedrooms and four bathrooms meet verdant territorial views and elegant rooms as well-suited for daily living as they are grand entertaining. Embark on a culinary adventure in a chef’s kitchen, enjoy an evening beside the warm fireplace, or open doors to the covered outdoor deck for a breath of fresh air through any season. Ascend the staircase to a primary suite that stands as a retreat with a through fireplace, walk-in closet and spa-like bath. There are three additional upper level bedrooms with one and three-quarter bathrooms, and a separate media/game room. Enjoy a stellar Mercer Island locale to easily pivot between downtown Seattle and the Eastside, with access to nationally recognized schools.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1671693
- Area: Mercer Island
- Bathrooms: 5 (2 full, 1 half, 2 three-quarter)
- Builder: Lakeville Homes
- Community: Mercer Island
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Mercer Isl High
- Interior Square Footage: 4,487
- Junior High School: Islander Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 13,157
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Year Built: 2007
- Web ID: LZ4XXV
- Site Features: Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Sprinkler System
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Stone, Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air, Radiant
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached (3 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $50
- Taxes (Est): $18,069
- Taxes (Year): 2020